This 21-day New Year Accountability Challenge is designed to help you show up powerfully. This takes place inside our Academy members community.
Chief Doer Miisa Mink will host the challenge and hold you accountable. Our expert coaches will help you define your goals, create good habits, and do the work to make it happen.
HOW IT WORKS:
- You commit to participate.
- Challenge starts with a live kick off on Monday 18th Jan (you can view later).
- We celebrate and wrap up live on Friday 5th Feb.
- You will set your goals, create good habits, and make it happen.
- Each Monday you will write down your tasks and our coaches will guide you.
- Each Friday you will assess your progress and report back to Miisa.
- You will earn points and prizes! Each time you post an update you'll earn one point.
Kick-off Facebook live at 12.30 GMT / 8.30 ET on Monday 18th Jan.